Sunday, April 8, 2012

Laundry Room Organizing Ideas

Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend.

I have a ton of projects on the go: nursery, laundry room, kids playroom, outdoor landscaping and oh ya- a baby on the way:)

The laundry room has been on my to-do list for about 4 years- that's a long time! Every year I work on one part of it but then get side tracked by other projects. But the time has officially come when it will be completed- it must be completed before the baby arrives as I'll be using cloth diapers and want a pretty room in which to wash those cute baby diapers.

Here are some inspirational images I've been pinning for a while now. Not all of these ideas will be incorporated into my room but maybe you'll be inspired to organize your laundry room with these ideas.


Laundry detergent and lost socks storage:



Another lost socks idea:


All those cleaning tools need a home:




Drying racks are a must. Much better than laying my clothes out on the couch to dry (which is what I'm currently doing):






Laundry chute- this is a dream, especially this one. Love this chute!



Shelving over the door is a great use of space:



Necessary knowledge:



And my very favorite- a little reminder of the importance of laundry:


It's spring so let's organize laundry rooms around the world!

Nancy Rebelo

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas... I'd love for you to share at my party...it just opened! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many inspiring ideas! Imagine that awesome laundry chute! Love that! Our laundry room is such a disaster (unfinished). One of these days....

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...