Monday, April 9, 2012

Bright and Cheery Laundry Rooms

In the last post I mentioned that one of my 2012 projects that must get completed soon is the laundry room. It's a room that we gutted in 2008 after our basement flooded and we have slowly, very slowly, been putting it back together. The previous post showed a variety of organizing ideas for the laundry room. Today's post will show you some beautiful inspirational laundry rooms.

Who wouldn't want to do laundry in any of these rooms:











What I think makes many of the above rooms so great is the natural sunlight provided by their window(s). Unfortunately I don't have a window in my laundry room but I'll use the lovely blues and greens shown in many of the above images to brighten up the room. Can't wait to share the final result.

Smiles,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful!! I'd take any of them. my laundry area is pretty much a nightmare...an old washer and dryer shoved back to the farthest, dirtiest, darkest spot in the basement. Laundry day is so depressing now. I could hang out and watch tv in the laundry rooms you showed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...