Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nursery fabric!

Today I went nursery fabric shopping with my mom. We first went to Fabricville but with no success. So off we went to St. Hubert street -THE street to buy fabric in Montreal. I've written about the stretch of St. Hubert street between Jean-Talon and Faillon before, but you really can find any type and pattern of fabric there. I can (and did) spend hours going from store to store!

After sifting through tons of fabric, I finally found one I loved. Here it is:
Not too babyish and not too grown up- just perfect! Problem- there was only one meter left. Not enough for drapery but enough for the bedding. So with the above in hand I found the following two fabrics for the drapery.
Simple and classic. I think it will last the test of time and best of all it's gender neutral.

And now for a punch of color in the bedding and pillows I added a bright orange. So altogether this is the fabric color scheme.


One step closer to welcoming my little munchkin:)

Thanks for reading!
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Love the punch of orange! Gender-neutral I am guessing?? Congrats on your upcoming baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! Love the orange!! Thank you so much for linking up to DIY Home Sweet Home.

    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Blinds.com, leading manufacturer of roman shades, top down bottom up shades, blinds and valances supplier holds its reputation for vinyl roller shade manufacturing world class custom window shades, window blinds, faux wood blinds, solar shades, custom window blinds, board mounted valances and pole mounted valances for best window treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...