Thursday, December 22, 2011

Keep those Christmas Cards- wreath ideas

This is an idea I've had for a while but haven't had time to put it together. In reality, it took less than 10 minutes and it looks great.
A Christmas card wreath! So simple!

All you need is a wire coat hanger, your holiday cards, and some tape. Stretch the coat hanger as in the image, lay your cards along the hanger and tape them into place. That's it- you're done. Now hang where your heart desires:)

Now for some more creative and simple wreath ideas, check out these ideas:

I especially love the simplicity and loveliness of this above wreath. So pretty:)



google.ca Dream it..build it..style it! on Pinterest

Enjoy!
Nancy







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this idea. I'm always looking for a better way to display my Christmas cards. I'm going to go look for a wire hanger now. :) Thanks for the inspiration.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...