Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Excuse my absence...but I'm back!!!

So I've been absent from the blogging scene for over a month now. Here are the reasons why:

1. I think the picture says it all!

Yes, I'm pregnant!!! It's my first pregnancy and I'm sick all the time. My nausea builds up throughout the day and by the evening I'm very sick and unable to really do anything at all. But on the positive side, doesn't the baby look sooo cute!

2. CORRECTIONS and then more CORRECTIONS! I teach history at a college and for this semester I fell behind on correcting. I'm still trying to crawl my way out from under all the essays, tests and assignments.
This was my stack of corrections for today- I didn't finish:(
 So basically the pregnancy sickness has put me behind on corrections and also on blogging. But hopefully this will end soon.

Smiles:)
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!! I just read this now. WOOHOO!! Congratulations to you both. You guys must be so excited. When are you due?

    Lena xoxo
    www.qualityrivetsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy. Just read the news. Congratulations to you both.

    Belinda :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...