Thursday, October 13, 2011

Versatile blogger award- Thank you!!!!

I have the pleasure of being the recipient of "The Versatile Blogger" awarded by the fabulously talented blogger  Krista Artista. Thanks you!!! I'm giddy with joy:)

The rules for this award is:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
My 7 Things:
1. I love the smell of old books
2. My favorite color is red
3. My husband and I met in a club when I was 17 and he was 19
4. I'm a great carpenter- who would have known?
5. Four years ago, I borrowed a compressor, nail gun and miter saw from my brother and never gave it back! He jokes that he'll send me the rental bill soon:)
6. I love renovating but hate putting up drywall!
7. My shoe size is 5
I'm awarding:
I've chosen to send this award to 15 DIY inspirational bloggers. Some are well established while others are just getting started. In either case, their projects are great:


* Remodelaholic *
All Things Thrifty
Blue Velvet Chair
Conspicuous Style Interior ...
House of Smith's
Inside-Out Design
Miss Mustard Seed
Piorra Maison Inc.
Rambling Renovators
Roost
The DIY Show Off
The Exchange
Polish the Stars

Please check out the above blogs to get the wheels of creative inspiration turning:)

Thanks for reading:)

Nancy

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, Nancy! So great to find another Canadian blogger. Your renovations are impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award! It's great to learn more about you!

    Have a lovely weekend, Nancy!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I love the smell of old books too. I think that is part of the reason I will never be able to switch over to a kindle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, Nancy!
    Congratulations on the award! You deserve it! :)

    Thank you so much for passing this along to me! I'm honored!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award. Your blog is featured this week at

    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/10/halloween-ideas-and-home-decor-party.html
    Thanks
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...