Saturday, October 1, 2011

Montreal's Heritage Open House Sunday



In my previous post I mentioned that the Architectural Heritage Campaign is currently under way in Montreal and that this Sunday tons of heritage homes that are currently on the market will be open to the public. It's a massive open house day! Tony and I look forward to heritage open house day all year long!! You can kind of say that we're just a tad bit nosy:)

Although I'm not in the market for a new home (not that I can afford any of the heritage homes anyway!), I have to say that I actually get great decorating ideas from visiting these beautiful homes. I made my wood wall paneling in my entryway after visiting a historic apartment with walls covered in rich woodwork.

Also, I'd like to think that by promoting this open house day I can help get these homes a good family that will love and care for them- corny, I know! But every house should have a loving family:)

So here is a sample of the beauties I'll be visiting tomorrow. I've included the information presented on the Architectural Heritage Campaign website and the MLS listing number that you can click on to see the full listing and, of course, more pics!



20, av. Maplewood
GROUPE SUTTON IMMOBILIA INC.
$2,195,000
 MLS 8472772




1064, av. Bernard, app. 31
ROYAL LEPAGE EXPRESS
$369,000
MLS®  8603191


1644, av. Selkirk
IMMEUBLES J.J. JACOBS INC.
$885,750
MLS®  8582377

  1595, av. du Docteur-Penfield
ROYAL LEPAGE HERITAGE

$2,295,000
MLS®  8609484




3, chemin de la Côte-St-Antoine
GROUPE SUTTON IMMOBILIA INC.
$1,045,000
MLS®  8602425










449, av. Clarke
PROFUSION IMMOBILIER INC.
$1,395,000
MLS®  8548198












     


2042, av. Mercier
VIA CAPITALE DU MONT-ROYAL
$439,000
MLS®  8601031

 Aren't these houses just stunning???

If you'd like to see more of the heritage homes available for viewing this Sunday as well as next Sunday visit the Campaign's website here.

I'll let you know my favorite tomorrow evening:)

Smiles,
Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...