Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween decor inspirations

I've been pinning some fantastic Halloween ideas for a few weeks now. On Friday Tony and I went to Jean-Talon market to pick up some pumpkins so the decor adventures have begun at our house. Our decor is far from done so I'll show you the pictures and ideas that are inspiring me in hopes that they'll be of use to you too.

First the pumpkins:






The above is my very favorite....so funny!


This one is very pretty and dainty. What a great idea for old doilies.

And now for the little itty bitty pumpkins. Check these out:


And now some non-pumpkin ideas:






Happy Halloween decorating:)

Nancy

7 comments:

  1. I've given you "The Versatile Blogger" award on my blog http://www.krista-artista.blogspot.com/ Please come on over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these fun ideas! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sense of humor! I was completely cracking up at the pumpkin eating the baby pumpkin! Can't wait to share that with my kiddo! Your newest follower,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome. Great collection. I would love it if you'd link this up on my blog carnival Family Time Tuesday!

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great! I really love the white spiderweb pumpkin and the big pumpkin eating a little pumpkin. The minis with vampire fangs are pretty cute too. :) Great roundup! Thanks for linking up to my Halloween party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those are such fun ideas. I pinned them :) Thank you so much for sharing and linking up to our party Show and Share. Make sure to come back this week and link up your latest projects. We would love to see them.

    A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy, thanks for all those great ideas. I'm a little late because I'm running behind with my blogging, LOL I'm also from Northern Ontario. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...