Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Coud de coeur of the week

Normally my coud de coeur post presents a few inspiring images of projects or decor I encountered over the past week, but this week I want to feature a blog I recently discovered.

A few weeks ago I came across a blog called eclectic revisited by Maureen Bower. Every post is filled with stunning- and I mean STUNNING - inspirational decor images. I'm hooked and if you haven't visited this blog- fast, click here. I promise you won't regret it.

Here are some images from her blog:


..

..
..

..

..


And these are just a few from today's post!

Enjoy,
Nancy

5 comments:

  1. Thank-you Nancy..those are such kind words..
    hope you love blue as much as I do..I seem to be drawn to it a lot lately...
    best,
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I badly want, no...need!! that round mirror in the first picture.
    Great inspiration.

    Lena xoxo
    www.qualityrivetsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was practically shaking- couldn't get my finger to the "Pin It" button fast enough!
    Thanks for popping by my place!
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg...fabulous images. thanks for visiting. following you back!

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inspiration! Thank you for the introduction!

    Ps. Featuring you at the DIY Show Off today! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing wine cellar in the project parade. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...