Sunday, August 28, 2011

Coud de coeur of the week

My coud de coeur of the week post is a little late this week but it has nothing to do with a lack of inspiration in blog land.


Here are some, among the many, posts I've loved this week:


Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors posted about beautiful kitchens and the one blow is my favorite. Is this an amazing kitchen or what? And do you recognize the wall paper? It's the Piero Fornasetti paper I used in my bathroom. The island(s!) and the cabinets are classic but the wallpaper and light fixtures are funky.



Tracy at Soulstyle posted about her wainscoting. Have you ever seen such great wainscoting? Talk about a conversation starter!




And Rachelle at Adventures in Creating created this wine rack using PVC pipes. What a great idea!



3 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy - thanks for featuring me again!
    xo Tracy@soulstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much for featuring my wine bottle holder! I love love love those chandeliers in the first picture. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the first picture of the kitchen, I want!! Following you back from {The Kurtz Corner} :) Glad you stopped by!

    Audra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...