Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Coud de coeur of the week

Here are a few of the many things I've loved this week in blogland:




Finishing Touch Interiors posted about designer Miles Redd and above is an image from a bathroom- so beautiful! I love the artwork against the wallpaper and marble floors.




Mike at Blue Velvet Chair posted about these repurposed plate and classic art. At first I wasn't crazy about the idea but the more I looked at it, the more I was fascinated by it. See more examples of these at Little Owl gallery  






Tracy at Musings on the Pretty took an old dinning table and created a beautiful (I'm totally envious!) coffee table. I love the charm of old furniture and this table is just perfect.


Stacy at Conspicuous Style shared a great tip. When you order samples of Robert Allen fabrics from Calico Corners, you pay $6 for every four samples but the samples are 15-18" square. Perfect for pillows, napkins, wall art, etc. I don't know about you but when I go to Fabricville here in Montreal and ask for a sample they give me a 1x1 inch square- as if I can really pick a fabric with a 1 inch square! Also, Amanda from Amanda Carol at Home commented that Windsor Smith gives their samples for free.
So I ordered me some Windsor Smith samples!

Enjoy!
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that table turned coffee table is AMAZING!! And so glad you ordered you some samples!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first bathroom is stunning! I love it! Thanks so much for visiting Inspired Design... I am now happily following you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention Nancy. Great tip about the fabric samples its not very often you get fabric samples large enough to make pillows, think I will be ordering myself some of those. what a great idea Coud De Couer of the week is to bring people together. have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...