Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Coud de coeur of the week

Here are a few, among the many, things I've loved in blog land this past week:


These Moroccan poufs- sooo comfy looking! I want one...or two:) See more inspiring Moroccan decor ideas at Conspicuous Style Interior Design


In my dreams, this is my backyard. I love everything about it: the pool, the tiled fountain, the seating, etc. Stunning! Check out the Design Chic post on beautiful pools.

And to end of the post, I invite you to check out this video about the dangers of housework. It had Tony and I laughing for hours. I found this on the Hooked on Houses Facebook page and it was originally posted on The Inspired Room.




Hope this made you laugh:)


Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Still thinking about those Moroccan poufs. I love the leather cognac pouf and have been imagining it in my place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...