Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Coud de coeur of the week

Hello all!!
This weekly post showcases blog images and posts that made my jaw drop over the past week. There are amazingly creative people out there and this is my small attempt to share my late night findings with others. Enjoy!

Here are a few coud de coeur images spotted on blogs this week:


Love the light colors and the mix of furniture. Most of all, LOVE the stained glass that adds a pop of color! Check out the post at Design by Delight


I could spend hours just gazing at the pictures. I would love to do something like this in my home but I wouldn't want to be the one dusting all those frames. If my hubby agrees to the dusting (highly unlikely) I'd start my collection this minute! Check out the post at A Life's Design


Oh, those doors... Check the post at Design Dump


I spent last week running around Montreal looking for similar chairs at thrift shops and couldn't find any at an affordable price. Roeshel at DIY showoff found these for $25 each. So jealous! This was on the DIY showoff facebook page but check out the DIY showoff blog.

Smiles,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. That white couch at the top is a dream! Nancy you'll have to help me find some great furniture like this when I finally buy my place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wall of pictures is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...